Monday, September 30, 2013

Simons

It's been way too long since I posted some 3D.
It's been an ocean of photography with some R/C posts sprinkled on top, which I guess is what I'm really into these days. I doubt 3D will ever be something I stop participating in though, as it's still on the frontier as a job. One day, at least. 



The render is based off this photograph, and is probably the most time-intensive image I've created to date. Clocking in at just under 12 hours, it truly beats everything else by miles. As well as testing my lighting techniques, I got a kick up the bum as far as car modelling goes. The Ford there is really the first car I've ever modelled, and I feel I did all right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.